We have seen many amazing NBA trades this month, but we also have seen others that we pretend not to know about, because of that we have come with the incredible countdown into the top 10 NBA trades made this month, we will see the pros and cons about them and we will also take a quick look into those terrible trades.
We all love for our favorites teams to have amazing players, in our mind we make these trades and end up with the perfect team the world of NBA has ever seen, sure that is just in our imagination…. so since you are such an expert in NBA trades have a look at our top list.
The New Jersey Nets traded Derrick Favors and Devin Harris for Deron Williams.
Minnesota Timberwolves traded Kosta Koufos to the Denver Nuggets.
The Rockets traded Shane Battier and Ishmael Smith for DeMarre Carrol and Hasheem Thabeet.
Another trade for Houston Aaron Brooks for the 24 year old player from Yugoslavia Goran Dragic of the Phoenix Suns.
The Charlotte Bobcats kissed goodbye to Dominic McGuire and Sherron Collins.
Bobcat Gerald Wallace was traded for Sean Marks, Dante Cunningham and Joel Przybilla.
The Celtics traded Nate Robinson and Kendrick Perkins for the 2012 drafts pick, cash, Nenad Krstic and Jeff Green.
Boston also traded Semih Erden and Luke Harangody for the 2013 second-round draft pick.
Boston got Marquis Daniels from The Sacramento Kings for a draft pick in 2017.
A favorite and you must know which one I am talking about, right? Yeap! Carmelo Anthony was traded by the Denver Nuggets to The New York Knicks for Danilo Gallinari, Wilson Chandler, Timofey Mozgov and Raymond Felton, too many, well they also acquired Shelden Williams, Chauncey Billups, Renaldo Balkman and Anthony Carter.
And what about a quick look into what some think of as terrible trades?
* Forward Larry Sanders was in shock when he was selected by the Milwaukee Bucks last year, a terrible decision to trade him to the Fort Wayne Mad Ants?
* Steve Novak signed his first 10-day contract with the Spurs the first week of February, he recently signed his second. Not such a good idea or great deal?
* Some think the Toronto Raptors did a terrible deal by acquiring James Johnson from the Bulls, I have to disagree with that, you?
* Not too fond about the Sacramento Kings trading Carl Landry for Marcus Thornton and cash considerations? I heard that!
* The Clippers traded Baron Davis for Mo Williams and Jamario Moon, bad, terrible??
* The Knicks have done some tremendous deals this month, but some think it was terrible to trade Anthony Randolph and Eddy Curry for Corey Brewer.
Let us know what your thoughts are about this month’s NBA trades, like them or hate them?? Meanwhile check out these cool photos and video below.
Photos: www.wenn.com/ PNP, HRC, Chris Connor, Dimitri Haldikis, Anthony G. Moore